I'm more than just a developer
Hi, I'm Audrey, it's great to meet you.
I'm a freelance web developer based in San Francisco, CA. I have over 10 years of experience in the tech industry. I'm specialized in UI development with a passion for user experience. I have a curious nature and a have a passion for learning new technologies. When I am not working, my hobbies include caring for my many plants, vegan baking, and rewatching old Star Trek episodes.
There is a way out of every box, a solution to every puzzle; it's just a matter of finding it.- Jean-Luc Picard
My Current Skillset
Verizon Media - Denver, CO
- Developed geofencing application for NFL and MLB using React, Redux, Webpack, and styled-components
- Collaborated with UX designer to convert static mockup to working application.
- Spearheaded front-end customizations to rapidly deliver a multimillion dollar data analytics platform to four América Móvil markets in South America.
- Identified and communicated front-end best practices: automated testing and linting, React, ES6+, performance testing, productivity tools and workflows.
- Reduced front-end team development time by over 10 hours/week per person by decoupling UI and back-end development.
- Completed a complex form tokenization feature that included both autocomplete and cut and paste capabilities.
- Collaborated with UX designers, product managers and QA to translate business requirements into completed features.
Audrey Klammer Design - Alameda, CA
- Designed and developed responsive web pages based on clients’ goals.
- Taught web development to underrepresented and underserved youth during an after school program called Game/Code/Design.
AlchemyAPI (Acquired by IBM Watson Group) - Denver, CO
- Led UX design for AlchemyAPI dynamic dashboard: created wireframe in Adobe Photoshop and Balsamiq; prototype using HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Redesigned AlchemyAPI.com in 4 weeks to meet Series A PR deadline using Drupal. Resulted in $60,000 cost savings and a fully responsive site.
Boulder Digital Arts - Boulder, CO
- Developed marketing campaigns focused on increasing community engagement and profit for digital arts school and co-working space.
- Increased course profit 30% with zero marketing budget by taking advantage of new media trends, public relations, and event marketing.